Try this quick and delicious pimento cheese recipe with a twist using Brimstone Rimjob. This recipe takes only minutes to make, and the quality of ingredients makes all the difference. Perfect for pretzels, crackers, vegetables, or sandwiches.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 8-ounce block of sharp cheddar, grated by hand or food processor
- 1/4 cup softened cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon MSG
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Brimstone Rimjob sauce
1. Grate the block of cheddar and place it into a large mixing bowl.
2. Add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, hot sauce, and seasonings to the grated cheese.
3. Mix well using a spatula until smooth.
4. That's it! Transfer to a serving dish or storage container and store in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Enjoy this delicious Brimstone Rimjob Pimento Cheese on pretzels, crackers, vegetables, sandwiches, or customize it with your favorite toppings and seasonings.