Kick-start your day with this mouthwatering Chi-Chee Salmon Bagel. Topped with cream cheese, smoked salmon, heirloom tomato, and onions, it's a flavorsome way to satisfy your morning hunger.
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
- 1 'everything' bagel, halved
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 2-3 tbsp 'Chi-Chee'
- 2 oz smoked salmon
- 1 slice heirloom tomato
- Onion (red, green, yellow, any kind really)
- Pea shoots or other microgreens (optional)
1. Toast the bagel to your liking and spread cream cheese while still warm. Cover cream cheese with a layer of 'Chi-Chee', and arrange salmon evenly around the bagel.
2. Place the tomato atop the salmon, and season lightly with salt and pepper. Top with thinly sliced onions and green garnish of choice. Enjoy!