Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
For the Dressing:
- 2-3 garlic cloves, crushed into a paste
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste (or 2 anchovy fillets)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the Chicken:
- 1 pound chicken breast fillets
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 dash Hickory liquid smoke (optional)
For the Wraps:
- 2-3 naan flatbreads
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup prepared dressing
- 2 tablespoons Brimstone Rimjob
- Parmigiano-Reggiano, shaved
- Black pepper, to taste
1. Start by making the dressing. In a medium bowl, combine the garlic, anchovy paste, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Add in the mayonnaise and cheese, then whisk together. Taste and adjust with salt and pepper. The recipe makes more dressing than needed for the wraps, and leftovers can be stored for a week.
2. Mix 1/2 cup of the prepared dressing with 2 tablespoons of Brimstone Rimjob.
3. Preheat your grill to high for 10 minutes. While the grill heats, season the chicken fillets with salt, pepper, and, if desired, a dash of liquid smoke.
4. Grill the chicken until cooked through.
5. As the chicken rests, grill the naan flatbreads on both sides.
6. Tear the romaine lettuce into manageable pieces and toss with the dressing.
7. To assemble the wrap, spread some dressing on the bottom of the flatbread, add the grilled chicken, the dressed romaine, shaved Parmesan, and a fresh cracking of black pepper.
8. Enjoy your Brimstone Chicken Caesar Wrap immediately.