This quick and tasty Brimstone Breakfast Toast with a fried egg and Irish butter is perfect for busy mornings. Topped with 'Brimstone Rimjob' and your choice of green garnish, it's a delightful way to start your day.
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
- 1 slice sourdough bread
- 1 egg, best quality possible
- 2 tablespoons Irish butter
- 1 tablespoon 'Brimstone Rimjob'
- Green onion, pea shoots, or other microgreens (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat, and melt half of the butter. Use this to fry the slice of bread on both sides. Alternatively, use a toaster and spread butter while still warm.
2. With the remaining butter, fry the egg, flipping once, until done to your liking (I prefer over medium). Season lightly with salt and pepper.
3. Lay the egg on your toast and spread on the 'Brimstone' sauce. Cover with green garnish of your choice and enjoy immediately!