Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2-4 naan flatbread or pita bread
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup Totec's Tears sauce
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 2/3 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated gouda cheese
- 1 lb smoked chicken (or rotisserie chicken)
- 2 ears of corn, charred
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch cilantro or parsley, chopped
1. Preheat your oven to 450°F (232°C).
2. Heat a large pan over medium heat, add olive oil, and lightly toast both sides of each naan or pita bread.
3. In a small bowl, combine Totec's Tears sauce and BBQ sauce. Spread a generous layer of the sauce mixture onto each naan or pita bread. Reserve any remaining sauce for drizzling on top after baking.
4. In another bowl, mix together the mozzarella and gouda cheeses. Spread an even layer of the cheese mixture over the sauce on each naan or pita.
5. To char the corn, use a grill or your oven's broiler. Keep a close eye on the corn to prevent burning. Once cooled, stand each ear of corn upright and use a sharp knife to cut down the sides, separating the kernels.
6. Top each pizza with smoked chicken pieces and a handful of charred corn kernels.
7. Bake the pizzas for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
8. After removing the pizzas from the oven, drizzle with the remaining sauce, and garnish with thinly sliced red onion and chopped cilantro or parsley to taste.
9. Slice, serve, and enjoy your Smoky Chicken BBQ Pizza with Totec's Tears Sauce!