Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20-23 minutes
- 1lb carrots
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp 'Chi-Chee' kimchi hot sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- Sesame oil (for garnish)
- Sesame seeds (for garnish)
- Parsley/cilantro/scallions (something green for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 425F. Cut carrots into similar-sized pieces.
- Line a sheet pan with foil or parchment paper. Place carrots on lined sheet pan, in a single layer.
- Drizzle with oil and mix together with hands until every piece is evenly coated.
- Cook in oven until the carrots are 80% cooked, about 12-15 min.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, Chi-Chee hot sauce, and honey for the glaze.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven and drizzle the glaze on top of the carrots.
- Gently toss with a spatula until carrots are well coated. Return to oven until the carrots are soft and the sauce has reduced and caramelized, about 5-8 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Drizzle with sesame oil and sprinkle with sesame seeds and parsley.
- Serve immediately or at room temperature. Enjoy!