Savor the flavors of the Cinco Bacon Eggy, a scrumptious breakfast sandwich featuring sourdough bread, eggs, bacon, and tomato, all brought together with a touch of 'Cinco' sauce.
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon 'Cinco'
- 2 slices thick bacon
- 1 slice tomato
- Green onion, pea shoots, or other microgreens (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat, fry bacon until desired crispiness.
2. Put bread to toast.
3. Clean pan, reheat, and melt butter. Season beaten eggs with salt and pepper and pour into pan. When about 80% done, add in 'Cinco'. When about 95% done, pull out of the pan and onto the toast.
4. Assemble the remainder of the sandwich and enjoy!