Spicy Roasted Corn on the Cob Recipe
When it comes to summer cookouts, one of the classic dishes that everyone loves is corn on the cob. The sweet and juicy kernels, bursting with flavor, make for a delightful side dish. But if you want to take your corn on the cob to the next level, why not add a spicy kick to it?
This spicy roasted corn on the cob recipe is sure to satisfy your taste buds. It combines the smoky flavors of roasted corn with the heat of hot sauce, creating a mouthwatering dish that will leave you craving for more.
- 4 ears of corn, husked
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, hot sauce, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Brush the corn ears with the spicy olive oil mixture, making sure to coat them evenly.
- Place the corn ears on the grill and cook for about 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally, until they are tender and lightly charred.
- Remove the corn from the grill and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Serve the spicy roasted corn on the cob with extra hot sauce on the side for those who want an extra kick!
This recipe is incredibly versatile. You can adjust the level of spiciness by adding more or less hot sauce according to your preference. If you want to enhance the smoky flavors even further, you can sprinkle some grated cheese or chopped cilantro on top before serving. Pair it with your favorite grilled meats or enjoy it as a standalone snack. Either way, this spicy roasted corn on the cob is guaranteed to be a hit at your next summer gathering.
So, fire up that grill and give this recipe a try. Your taste buds will thank you!