Hot Sauce Hacks: RedHot Bloody Mary Wings
Hot sauce lovers, rejoice! We have a mouthwatering recipe for you that will satisfy your taste buds and bring some heat to your next gathering. Today, we're diving into the world of hot sauce with a twist on a classic appetizer: RedHot Bloody Mary Wings.
This recipe incorporates the bold flavors of Frank's RedHot sauce, which adds a tangy kick without overpowering the dish. Whether you're hosting a game night, a backyard barbecue, or simply looking to spice up your weeknight dinner, these wings are sure to become your new go-to.
- 2 pounds of chicken wings
- 1 cup of Frank's RedHot sauce
- 1/4 cup of tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine Frank's RedHot sauce, tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, minced garlic, celery salt, black pepper, and smoked paprika. Mix well.
- Add the chicken wings to the bowl and toss until they are evenly coated with the sauce.
- Transfer the wings to the prepared baking sheet, arranging them in a single layer.
- Bake the wings for 35-40 minutes, or until they are crispy and cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes before serving.
- For an extra burst of flavor, drizzle some additional Frank's RedHot sauce over the wings before serving.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
These RedHot Bloody Mary Wings are the perfect combination of bold flavors and spicy heat. The tanginess of Frank's RedHot sauce blends beautifully with the savory garlic and smoky paprika, creating a mouthwatering taste experience that will leave you craving more.
Feel free to experiment with different dipping sauces or garnishes to personalize these wings to your liking. Serve them alongside some cool ranch dressing or blue cheese dip for a delicious contrast. And if you're feeling extra adventurous, sprinkle some fresh cilantro or thinly sliced green onions on top for an added burst of freshness.
So next time you're in the mood for a spicy and flavorful appetizer, give these RedHot Bloody Mary Wings a try. Your taste buds will thank you!