Grilled Buffalo Chicken - A Fiery Delight for Spice Lovers
Have you ever craved a dish that combines succulent grilled chicken with a tantalizing burst of spicy flavor? Look no further, because we have the perfect recipe for you! Introducing our mouthwatering Grilled Buffalo Chicken – a fiery delight for spice lovers.
In this recipe, we take juicy chicken and coat it in a zesty and tangy hot sauce to create a dish that will leave your taste buds begging for more. The combination of the smoky grilled char and the punch of heat from the sauce is simply irresistible.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add hot sauce, vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper to the saucepan. Stir well to combine.
- Remove the sauce from heat and set aside.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, then place them on the grill.
- Cook the chicken for about 6-8 minutes per side or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C).
- During the last few minutes of cooking, brush the chicken with the prepared hot sauce mixture.
- Once cooked, remove the chicken from the grill and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Serve the Grilled Buffalo Chicken with your favorite sides and enjoy the spicy deliciousness!
This Grilled Buffalo Chicken recipe is perfect for gatherings, game nights, or simply when you're craving a flavorful, fiery meal. The balance of heat, smokiness, and juiciness will have everyone coming back for seconds.
So, fire up your grill and get ready to experience a taste sensation like no other. This Grilled Buffalo Chicken recipe is guaranteed to spice up your next mealtime, leaving you satisfied and craving more.